PokéVille-Where we live
PokéVille-Where we live
PokéVille-Where we live
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Art Tower Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FunCrazyKid

PokeVille Points : 1010

Art Tower Rules Empty
PostSubject: Art Tower Rules   Art Tower Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:36 pm

Art Tower Rules!

The art tower is a place where you may post your art to be criticised and reviewed. Please follow the rules to make a happy and enjoyable time for everyone!

Rules

1. Art theft will not be tolerated! Please use original art! Anyone caught will be warned! We do not look kindly at art theft. That means absolutely no taking someone else's sprite and using it as your own. That means you can't use someone else's sprite for a contest or for one of your pictures. Remember to ask first! Do not use another person's work without permission first. And always remember to give credit where credit is due. And don't lie about it. "My cousins made it for me" isn't a good excuse. Either make it yourself or don't post it at all. Art theft isn't taken lightly, and it will get you a warning or even a ban.

2. The art tower is only for art, if that means sprites, banners or drawings, it just has to be art.

3. No spamming, flaming, swearing or trolling. No means no, and the owner has the last word!

4. It is fine to make pokedexs, art galleries or contests.

5. Use common sense, you know the rules of normal forums, just be nice! Surprised

Note:Rules Made by FunCrazyKid, And Taken Reference Of The Pokemon Vortex Art Rules,By Fury.
~Syber

Back to top Go down

Art Tower Rules
Page 1 of 1